Cockroach Control Melbourne, Remove Cockroaches
Cockroaches thrive in warmer environments, so they are naturally attracted indoors to enclosed spaces such as homes and offices. They find their way into domestic and commercial kitchens seeking food and scraps and they spread germs. Cockroach removal can be quite difficult because they breed rapidly and can live for up to six weeks without eating.
So if you have a cockroach problem at home or work get on top of it FAST.
Call 1300 484 030 for a free quote
Did you know?
- A Cockroach can live up to nine days without its head!
- 6,000 cockroaches were found in a single beer carton.
Cockroaches are among the fastest land-moving insects. They are capable of moving 50 body lengths each second! If a human had this potential he could run a 100-yard (91.44 metres) dash in 1 second, reaching a speed of 200 miles (322 kilometres) per hour.
Cockroaches have been found to carry the pathogens that cause tuberculosis, cholera, leprosy, dysentery, and typhoid, as well as over 40 other bacteria or viruses that can cause disease. This is why the Health Department will close down a business that is known to have cockroaches. So, whether they are light brown, dark brown, large or small, they need to be eradicated.
Typical Signs of Cockroaches
German cockroaches are most commonly introduced into buildings through paper products, grocery bags, cardboard boxes, drink cartons, and second hand appliances. You know that you have a cockroach problem when:
- You see live insects – because they are nocturnal, you’ll see them at night when you turn on lights.
- Cockroach skins – as they mature, cockroaches shed their skins.
- Droppings – black droppings of less than 1mm width and various lengths.
- Smell – a cockroach infestation produces a musty odour.
- Damage – cockroaches will attack organic material such as books and leather.
Preventing Cockroach Infestation
- Seal gaps in kitchen
- Remove waste
- Store food in sealed containers
- Keep garbage tidy
- Clean debris from cupboards and under appliances
- Wash dishes immediately after use
- Remove uneaten pet food
- Remove liquids from sinks and buckets
Removal of Cockroaches
If do it yourself remedies do not control your cockroach problem, it’s best to seek professional advice BEFORE the problem gets out of hand.
Call us today on 1300 484 030 for an OBLIGATION FREE QUOTE or email email@example.com